Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Let me start by saying this isn't actually my project it is my husbands project.
This summer we had a horrible wind storm that destroyed our greenhouse. He prides himself on growing tropical plants to put around the pool during the summer. He actually digs them up in the fall and replants them every year!
My husband sent emails all over trying to find replacement parts to put it back together. Now, here it is 3 months later and getting closer to fall and eventually winter he has really started thinking.... A. Get an new greenhouse or B. Try to rig the one we have.
So, this weekend he decided he would try to put it back together.
6 hours later...it looked great! I was so proud of him for pulling a "MacGyver", for those of you over 35 you will know what I am talking about. lol
I told him I was going to use his project for my Tackle it Tuesday and blog about his success.
Oh...and think of all the $$$ we saved.
Good Job Honey!!!
Before

After

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, is there anything he can't do??

    Tell him I said GREAT job! *just waiting to see what he does NEXT!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am glad you were able to get it fixed. And saved money at the same time. Hmm...I should do some Tackle it Tuesday stuff too. I think I have time to do something. Don't know what yet....

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. Please, pretty please. :)