Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I love the Fall!

This has to be my favorite time of the year. I love the cooler weather.
Halloween, Pumpkins, trick or treating, and looking forward to the holidays.
We paid our neighbor's kid to come over and weed our front flower beds.
My husband is now going back and adding mulch. Hopefully next year we will do a better job with keeping up with them. I don't have a before picture, it would be way too embarrassing to show anyone.






Can you see the cat eyes in the top window?







5 comments:

  1. The cat eyes are so cool!! I love that.

    I see that you are a Twilight fan. That series was the best books I've read. I can't wait for the movie this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog look! It is very eye-catching. I wrote a long comment about bday parties, but for some reason, it didn't post. :( I was going to share my sister's AG party for her daughter. It was a spa AG party... lots of fun! Have you figured anything out yet? I am busy working on Ellie's. It is this weekend. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do like this new layout. It fits you perfectly!

    The flowerbed looks really nice. Well worth the money you paid your neighbor to weed it. He had a pretty big job to do! LOL

    Your house always looks so cool at Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween is (sadly) my absolute favorite holiday. When I realized October was finally here I started searching for all my decorations, but they aren't out yet.
    I love, love, love your ghosts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Fall and those pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. Please, pretty please. :)