Sunday, September 14, 2008

Concert

Last night my husband and I got a chance to go see American Idol in Concert! It was so nice to have a break and do something by ourselves.

The only downside was that is was raining a lot, but we didn't let that slow us down.

It was an awesome show, the performances were great, it was so fun to get to see the top 10 performers in person, David Cook came out into the audience and ran right past were we were sitting and Kristy Lee Cook was standing about 15 feet way from us watching the second half of the show. That was pretty cool. It was the first time I had been to the new arena, in our town. It really was beautiful.
These are some pictures from their tour.
Carly Smithson

Brooke White

David Archuleta


David Cook

Kristy Lee Cook, Jason Castro, Brooke White and David Cook

4 comments:

  1. Aww.. You and Tom look so cute! I'm glad you had a nice evening out away from the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo! looks like a blast! I'd love to hear both Davids myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!! I'm so glad you guys had fun despite the weather. Love Tom's shirt ; )
    I can't wait to go check out the new arena!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been reading your blog for awhile and thought I would finally leave a comment! We had a blast at the AI concert too. Glad you guys had fun. The BOK Center was even nicer than I imagined!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. Please, pretty please. :)