Saturday, January 24, 2009

1st Oklahoma Hoedown

Last night I met with a group of amazing other bloggers for Oklahoma. We went to dinner at the Fox and the Hound. We are hoping to make this a quarterly outing.


Annie and Chere were so sweet. I loved getting to visit with Annie. It was great to finally get to meet her.


Jessica and Melissa. I already know Melissa we live in the same area, but I am just getting to know Jessica and her blog.


Melissa, Sara and Jen. All gals for my hometown. I am so glad they all were there.


Annie, Dawn and I. Thanks Dawn for pulling this off. I had a blast!


It was really fun getting to meet Georgie and Jerri Lynn. Georgie had the cutest shirt on that her daughter made for her to wear. It said "I heart Dawn". We talked about making group shirts for the next meeting.


Melinda drove over two hours to come and I am so glad she did. I loved visiting with her. DeeBee was such a sweet lady. She has one of the first blogs I started following. I also met Maggie, she just moved here from Oregon! She cracked me up she was so funny. Maria was very sweet.
I am so glad that everyone came out! Hopefully next time some of our other blogger friends will be able to join us.

20 comments:

  1. It was great visiting with you too! Thanks again to you and Dawn for organizing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! That was really so much fun and so great to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that was so much fun! I would love to meet some of the ladies in Louisiana, that would be cool.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, we are a great looking group!! lol

    It was fun and I look forward to next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm enjoying reading about it. I hate missing a girls night!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures...I'm so glad you all had a nice time. Looks like it was fun...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so nice getting to meet you! Great pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, this looks like it was so much fun!

    Justine :o )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics~! it was so nice to get to meet you and all the bloggers....I had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am just coming across all these oklahoma blogs. wish i would have discovered it last week, i would have loved to meet up with some oklahoma ladies. i live in edmond.

    anyways, like it over here... i will be back to visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun! I love Annie,Georgie, and Dawn! I'll have to check everyone else out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have had the pleasure to meet a number of bloggers, but never so many at one time! ... and only young ladies! I suppose I will not be invited? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Had a great time Friday!! Thanks for stopping by - love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You guys all look so cute and fun! Dang. Im so close to Oklahoma (about 15 miles!) I want to come next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. how nice to get together and finally meet each other! Sounds like you have quite a crew in Oklahoma!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you guys had a good time... i hope I can make it next time.

    how about this weather!!! don't ya love Oklahoma!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing this great fountain with us.I loved it. Thank you for having the courage to be real......
    Samantha
    You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. Please, pretty please. :)