Monday, August 4, 2008

Quirky Meme

Quirky Meme
My friend Dawn tagged me to do this quirky meme.
The Rules
* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag 4 other bloggers by linking to them.
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment to let them know that they have been tagged.


My fingers are double jointed.

I have flat feet, I always hated running when I was a kid, and really still do. I prefer to walk or do the elliptical trainer.

I love horror movies, anything scary.

I don't miss an episode of Young and the Restless.

My first car was a Red Corvette.

I drink Diet Coke in the morning never coffee.

I tag:
Cindy
Ashley
Gina
Christy

2 comments:

  1. I'm w/ya on the flat feet & diet coke : )
    How did the appt go this mornin?
    I'll call ya lata!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure aren't gonna miss our Y&R!

    Great list of quirkies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. Please, pretty please. :)