Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy Weekend

This was a very busy weekend at our house. Not only was it my husbands birthday, filled with lots of eating..more eating did I say too much eating....lol and back to school shopping. My mom and I braved the crowds and headed over to the mall in 101 degree heat! Which I don't recommend doing unless you really need something.

We also went to a fashion show fundraiser for The Baptist Children's Home. There were 1400 people there! Wow! It was really something. We had lunch there and they had testimonial for children that had been through the program and then the fashion show, the kids showed off their new back to school clothes and church clothes.

So now it is back to the grind of trying to get laundry and cleaning done.

1 comment:

  1. Boy, I don't know how I missed this post but I sure did! lol

    Glad you and Tom got to get a night out for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. Please, pretty please. :)