Monday, February 16, 2009

Present Day for President's Day

This year's President's Day has extra special meaning for two reasons: 

1.)  It is Trey's sixth birthday.

2.) My blog friend, Annie, has done a special mystery blog about three mom's who have been a past President of an organization.  I have been included among these three ladies in recognition of my co-founding  our local MOM'S Club.
Annie asked each of us a series of fun questions and we all answered them and sent them back to her.
Click on her link and play along. See if you can figure out which of the mystery guests is me.


I also wanted to include Trey's Birthday!
He had a wonderful party with lots of our friends and family.
Here is some video we took at his birthday party.

13 comments:

  1. The video turned out great!! I really should do more with my little Flip! Trey had a fun birthday party. I'm glad we were able to come.

    I went to Annie's blog. I knew which one was you immediately! Of course! LOL! I knew the other two as well. :) That was a fun thing she did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Trey!!! Great video! LOVE the song!! Was that Tom's choice? Hope to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a great birthday. that is neat that you helped get the mom's club started!! i did not know that. how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along! Happy bday to Trey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't figure out who was who.
    It looks like a great birthday party. I love kids birthday parties that are not a chucky cheeses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope Trey had a great day.... sure looks like he did. And what a cool thing that Annie did on her blog..... glad you were featured.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great video, Michelle, and I love the song you chose. Isn't that from 16 Candles or one of those 80s movies?

    Justine :o )

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does look like the party was a big success. I enjoyed my visit.

    Abraham Lincoln
    Brookville Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unfortunately the link to "Annie" did not work for me, but I watched the birthday party! It seems that Trey has a great number of girlfriend around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great video! Looks like you all had fun!

    The 16th was my Hubby's Bday too!...but he's slightly older I think. lol...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. Please, pretty please. :)