Friday, November 28, 2008

To Love..too be in love...two in love.

Yesterday was such a wonderful day. Not only was it Thanksgiving. We celebrated my moms 60th Birthday. My brother and his fiance were in town and they made sangria which were a big hit. (especially with my mom!) And of course we ate way way too much!


During the afternoon, my brother asked if I would take their engagement pictures, so we drove to a beautiful location and I snapped away. It was easy to take them since they were so obviously in love. I am so thankful for Marne and how she has changed my brothers life for the better. She is such a beautiful person inside and out.

10 comments:

  1. How cute are they?!?! Great pics! I'm so happy for your brother & your family!!!
    Happy bday to momma : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute!!!

    I'm glad you all had such a good visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are great! You did a wonderful job! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally impressed with your pics! Awesome! I'm sure your brother loved em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job with the pictures. Happy Birthday to your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle,
    These are gorgeous pictures! You did a great job. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OmGosh BEAUTIFUL pix!!! and sangria yummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some really GREAT pictures! I wonder why no one ever asks me to take their picture? Or maybe I don't wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Michelle you definitely have a good eye behind that camera. Those are some great shots. If you're not careful you may end up doing their wedding too (lol).

    Hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pictures are great, really!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. Please, pretty please. :)