Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday Meme

1. What is the worst meal you've ever had? I would have to say, airplane food has to rank up there as one of the worst meals ever...Yuck.

2. Name 4 things that drive you crazy. 1) Ty waking up in the night. 2) The kids coming down after I have already put them to bed for the 10th time!!! 3) Slow drivers. 4) Being late to go somewhere...I must be crazy most of the time. LOL

3. Name someone from your past that makes you stop and think, "Hey, I wonder where they are and what they are doing?" My friend Sarah that I lived next door to growing up. I haven't seen her or heard from her in years, we used to spend most days in the summer running around riding bikes and playing outside. She was a good friend.

4. What did you do today (or going to do today). We went to playgroup, I came home ate lunch, went to the store. Then my friend Dawn came over and our kids played in the pool and she helped me with my blog..thanks Dawn :) Tonight I am going to my friend Heathers house.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so proud of you for finally blogging! You'll have the hang of it in no time!

    I should have mentioned Camryn waking me up all night long! That was a good one to list!!

    I agree, airplane food is pretty nasty.

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. Please, pretty please. :)